After you browse through the item catalog, call OTC Health Solutions at 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711) and place an order over the phone. They are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 6 am to 3 pm Pacific Time.
Current wait times
We are currently experiencing extreme demand, which is impacting call center wait times, and availability of select preparedness related product categories, like hand sanitizer, wipes and cold & flu products. Our teams are making
every effort to prioritize your needs with our suppliers. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience during these unprecedented circumstances.
The fastest, easiest way to access your benefit 24/7 is online by visiting cvs.com/otchs/sharp. You can check account information, product availability and process your order.
To place an order, you’ll need to log in using your Sharp Health Plan member ID number and ZIP code.
Create an account
- If it’s your first time placing your order online, you’ll need to create an account by visiting cvs.com/otchs/sharp.
- Then, click on the Create account button and follow the instructions.
- You will need your member ID, date of birth, zip code, and a current email address.
- You will also need to create a password.
- If you need help locating your member ID, click on Get help locating your member ID.
- Remember to save your password for future orders. You will need your member ID or email address along with your password to sign in.
Place an order
- Once you sign in, your benefit amount and balance will be displayed at the top of the page.
- Browse through the available products and add to your basket. Your order total will automatically deduct from your remaining balance at the top of the page.
- Once you are ready to place your order, click on Checkout.
- On the checkout page, confirm your shipping address, review your order, and place your order. Your order will arrive in 7–10 days.
- You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has shipped and another once your order has been delivered.