Easy ways to pay
Social Security deductions
If you are enrolled in a Gold or Platinum plan, you can sign-up for automatic Social Security deductions. Social Security or the Railroad Retirement Board will need to accept your request for automatic deductions. Depending on when you submit your request,
it can take 1 to 2 months for payments to begin. Check your monthly Social Security statement to ensure the payments are being deducted. If you want to start or stop a deduction, please contact Customer Care at 1-855-562-8853 (TTY/TDD 711) and we will place the request.
Automatic bank withdrawals
Download, complete and send us the pre-authorization form below, and we can automatically withdraw your monthly premium payment for you on the 3rd of every month. (If the 3rd falls on a weekend or a holiday, the withdrawal will occur on the next business
Download the form
Creating an online account is simple and allows you to:
- Make your payment by ACH payment (e-check), credit card or debit card
- Set up recurring payments that makes paying your premium easy and convenient
- View your online payment history
Visit the payment portal
Call us at 1-855-562-8853 (TTY/TDD 711).
You can mail your payment to the following address.
SHARP HEALTH PLAN
PO BOX 740443
LOS ANGELES CA 90074-0443
Please be sure to:
- Make your check payable to Sharp Health Plan
- Write your member ID on the check
- Include the coupon that comes with your bill
- Use separate checks if you are paying for more than one account
Message about in-office visits
At this time, the Sharp Health Plan office is not open to visitors due to COVID-19 restrictions. Thank you for your understanding as we work to ensure everyone remains healthy and safe.